Product Info & Film
Vulcan is an eco-friendly water treatment system that protects your piping system and appliances against scale deposits and rust. The Vulcan-Impulse-Technology is based on the principle of physical water treatment. Special electronic impulses change the crystallization process of the liquid calcium. This way the hard scale loses its adhesive power. The technology works exclusively with capacitive electric impulses: no use of any salt or chemicals.
- The eco-friendly solution against scale problems
- No use of salt or chemicals
- Suitable for pipe diameters from 1/2″ to 20″ (~ 10-500 mm)
- Fully cast in acrylic for optimal quality endurance
- Do-it-Yourself installation without cutting the pipes
- Works on every pipe material – iron, copper, stainless steel, galvanized iron, plastic, PVC, PE-x, compound pipes (any material mixture) etc.
The reasons why Vulcan is so good
Vulcan clearly stands out with its quality and performance. Please compare Vulcan against other products by matching some quality indicators:
1. German 24 Volt Impulse-Technology (capacitive): The water is treated with electric impulses that control scale in an eco-friendly “green” way. It is an electric system that is not magnetic-based.
2. Vulcan works on a frequency range between 3-32 kHz with different frequency peaks (wobbling distribution). The secret to the right performance of physical water treatment lies in the composition of these impulses. CWT has developed and fine-tuned them for over 30 years.
3. Vulcan uses customized isolated copper impulse bands. How the impulses are transferred into the water is crucial. The design of the bands increases the surface area that transports the impulses. This improves transmission by up to 40%.
4. The original acrylic cast is unique to the Vulcan product line. It offers maximum protection against water, heat, dirt, coldness, humidity and keeps all parts secure and sealed in place.
5. Vulcan comes with external UL and TÜV-approved electronic switching adaptors. They operate with a very low power consumption of 100-240V and equalize possible power instability.
6. Vulcan is not magnetic-based. Therefore, it operates 100% independent of the velocity (water flow rate) in the pipe and constantly provides reliable impulses that guarantee the right output at all times.
7. Material-matching programs for different materials: Vulcan treats any pipe material. No need to buy a different product for metal, PVC, plastic etc. any more.
8. The automatic memory program keeps Vulcan running correctly. In case of the unlikely event of a power failure Vulcan automatically resets back to the last program once power is regained.
9. Vulcan holds numerous certifications by renowned international institutions: the German TÜV, the German CE, the UL-approval for switching adaptors etc.
10.Vulcan requires very little electrical power as it is very economical. The units operate with 1.75 to max. 3.25 Watt. The running costs are approx. $US 3-7 (~3-6 EUR) per year.
11. Made-in-Germany: Vulcan is a German quality product that has been manufactured by the family-run Christiani Wassertechnik GmbH, Berlin since 1989.
10-year international warranty is granted for all Vulcan units. Due to the special acrylic protection these units keep on running with a life expectancy of over 30 years.